Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Web - the Garbage Bin of Info of our Age

Some asshole posted on a website a detailed account of our community. They included:

1. That there is a "huge polygamist community" in the Show Low area.
Truth: Only about 4 or 5 families.
2. That there is a 3 story temple on our land.
Truth: That is my brother-in-law's home that he started building and did not finish. It is NOT a temple.
3. A link to the story about my bitch of a former sister-in-law's sob story of lies & deceit
4. A link to BBC reporter Dawn Porter's story with the polygamists.
Truth: C4, not the BBC
5. A You Tube video of our property.
6. Directions to my house.

Seriously. I am a little creeped out. Maybe I need to start lo9cking my door.

And to the asshole that published it - how would you like if I published online directions to YOUR house.

Get a life, you f***ing loser!!!!!!

No comments: