Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Evening Before

Well, we spent a good part of the day cleaning the house. We vacuumed. Do you know how hard this is in a house with no electricity? One tube of JB Weld, and the generator is back up and running again. We are so TV deprived.
We got a phone call from Hank. They were supposed to be here at 6PM; it is not 5:30. They are still in Phoenix. Apparently, the director dropped & broke his phone. They are sitting in an AT&T shop. Once they are finished, they will make the 4 hour drive up here. They will probably not be meeting us this morning, but they will call me first thing in the morning.
I wonder if I should tell them that AT&T does not even get service up here? His pretty little I-Phone will just be a useless I-Toy up here.
Oh, they also want to do an additional shoot on Thursday for History Channel.
So in the evening, the girls and I started wondering how we were going to feed everyone. So we made a grocery list and started into town. On the way, we got this call from Hank, and they were going to buy all of the food. So that was a relief to us. We all went to bed, anticipating the day before.

No comments: