Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Favorite Memory of Dawn Porter


My favorite memory of Dawn Porter was making small chit chat between takes. It went something like this:

Moroni: So what part of the UK are you from?

Dawn: I am from a small island called Guernsey. It’s off of the coast of France.

Moroni: Yeah, I know where Guernsey is.

Dawn: (surprised) Oh, you do?

Moroni: I’ve never been there, but I know where it is. So is this your first visit to the

United States?

Dawn: I’ve been here once before, a long time ago.

Moroni: And did you visit Arizona the last time?

Dawn: You know, I’m really not sure. Maybe you can tell me – is Arizona by Virginia?

Moroni: (pause) No.

Dawn: Then no, I’ve never been to Arizona.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yup, I cant deny it. My geography is appalling!

But we live and learn!

Dawn x x

Moroni Jessop said...

All in good fun!

I wish that I was as well-traveled as you... Ukraine, Germanym Japan...

I'm just jealous! ;)

Unknown said...

Germanym?

hhahahah...gotcha!

Moroni Jessop said...

Yes, Germanym... home of germaniums.

Moroni w/ Happy Fingers

RC said...

Germanym: noun, a word that sounds like a word in German. Cf. homonym, synonym.