Friday, September 5, 2008

Hank Rules!! *Moroni Makes Devil Sign With Hand*

I just drove all night. It was a last minute request. A friend has an urgent meeting in Los Angeles and last night asked me to drive him in his car so that he could have the proverbial bright eye and mythical bushy tail upon arrival.

So I drove all night, eating pistachios to keep me awake. I experienced the longest rush hour of my life (from Riverside to LA). (How do you people do it?) I checked into the Marriott. (Checked to see if the Book of Mormon was in the dresser drawer. It was.)

I called Hank to see if he was at the Incubator office, thinking maybe I would take a cab to Hollywood and meet him and possibly the mysterious Simon. But it is Friday afternoon; they are heading out. But Hank did give me some news:

1. There are talks about airing Extreme Wife in the States - maybe.
2. "Rites of Passion/ Strange History" - due to air in January.
3. He will try to get me copies once they air.
4. He says that Charlie has been reading my blog. (You rock, Charlie!)

Hank is one awesome dude.

Here are some other tidbits from my life:

1. I went to the library. I saw on the "new book" section another anti-polygamy rant. They are now becoming prolific like Nancy Drew books - and ghostwritten, all of them.

2. I decided that it is time for a possitive approach of plural marriage. I am going to write a book. I will not need any help, like some illiterate people I know.

3. I am a media whore, so I will sell the movie rights. Maybe they will get Oliver Platt to play me.

4. I will be working all next week at the only airbrush T-shirt stand at Utah State Fair. Stop by and say hi, or shoot me, or something.

Om, Shanti, Peace,

Moroni

No comments: