Friday, May 2, 2008

Psycho-Sarine & the Anti-Polyg Brigade


This is a photo of me with a smile on my face. I went to Utah this weekend and did some 4-wheeling up the slopes of the mountains. It was breathtaking and therapeutic. It relieved all of my stress and tension for a few moments. And I have had much to be stressed about lately.

On my way back from Utah, I got a phone call that my Psycho former sister-in-law Sarine Jessop made another appearance on Arizona’s Channel 12. I just had to see it, so I stopped by someplace where I could get online and check it out. Here are my observations:

1. Psycho-Sarine was giving her children candy on camera. This is because on my letter to Arizona Channel 3’s Mike Watkiss. I wrote that she was an extremist parent who never gave her children candy. This was an attempt to show that she is “normal”. She is still an extremist. She is the extremist mother who would lock her children outdoors for hours on end so that she could nap. She is the extremist mother who turned her children into little indentured servants/ slaves to do all of her housework. She is the extremist mother who emptied a pistol into my mother’s dog, because it was barking and “disturbing” her. Do something on camera to refute that, Psycho-Sarine.

2. She turns the water works on and thinks that it will make her appear sincere to the public. The sad truth is that it will. But those of us who know her can see that she is lying through her teeth. She would win no Oscar for her acting. She claps her hands and gives a fake laugh at the prospect of the Child Bigamy Custody Bill being passed in Arizona’s legislature and says that this will make her so happy. But neither she nor my brother nor anyone we associate with has ever been involved with Child Bigamy. I don’t know why they are making her their Poster Child/ Pawn, because Child Bigamy does not apply in her case.

3. Psycho-Sarine still believes in polygamy. While I was in Utah this weekend, I heard from someone in a Utah polygamous community who stated that Sarine is being “courted” by a man in that community – a man with other wives. She believes in and wants to be part of another polygamous marriage. So why is she doing this? Because she is the type of woman who will do whatever it takes to get her way. Not only is she trying to destroy my brother, but she is trying to destroy my family. It wasn’t sufficient to keep her divorce between my brother and herself, but she is trying to destroy our entire community. Simply to get her way. What a selfish bitch – I wonder if she realizes the damage she is doing in Arizona to all polygamists just so that she can get her way.

4. The news story talked about her being the “only woman to ever escape the closed community of Concho, Arizona”. What community? Oh yeah, the one topped with razor wire. Okay, let me set this straight yet again:
a. Sarine is not the first wife to leave. There is nothing that keeps women here against their will. They have their choice.

b. It is not a closed community. We are an open community. For f***’s sake, we just had journalists crawling around our “compound” for a week.

5. The news story said that Concho was a community that practiced “child bigamy”. And then they showed footage of Colorado City (FLDS) while they talked about Concho, replete with women walking in the streets wearing pioneer dresses. This is hands-down the worst case of journalism that I have ever seen.

a. They show footage of Colorado City while they talk about Concho? Come on! After everything, I have tons more respect for Mike Watkiss than I do for Channel 12. Mike Watkiss traveled out to Concho. He filmed our property. He asked us questions directly. He didn’t need to show footage of an entirely different polygamous community. That is the poorest journalism I have ever seen, Channel 12. You are a bunch of pathetic losers!

b. We have never practiced Child Bigamy. There is not a single instance of Child Bigamy in our community. Why? BECAUSE WE DON’T BELIEVE/ TEACH/ PRACTICE IT!!!!! Psycho-Sarine tells the cameras that she is afraid her daughters would get married young. First of all, to whom? One of their uncles? That is sick! The father of those girls would not have allowed those girls to marry young, and neither would their uncle. Child Bigamy is a sick practice that I don’t condone. If you want proof, look in the archives of any Polygamy Yahoo Group (Mormon-Polygamy, Mormon-Fundamentalism, quest_for_sisterwife, etc.) since I joined them in 2004. You will see that I have consistently spoken AGAINST child marriages AND arranged marriages from the beginning.

6. There is no “compound” – only a 40-acre ranchette that I live on with my mother and a couple of my brothers.

It is obvious that Psycho-Sarine has the anti-polygamist ilk muttering in her ear. There is a very real force in Arizona that wants to destroy all polygamists without probable cause and without due process, like they did in El Dorado. The same forces that are behind what is going on in El Dorado are the same forces that are backing my sister-in-law. That disturbs me. We don’t practice the atrocities that they say they practiced in El Dorado. And yet the media is accusing us FALSLEY of advocating the same practices. The question on everyone’s mind – will they come out here like they did in El Dorado? I am sure that nothing would make my evil sister-in-law happier than to see police come to my house, to my mother’s house and rip our children from us and take custody of them. I am sure that this would make her give a happy little clap – like the one she gave on camera - that she brought this kind of injustice upon us.


PS Eddie Farnsworth - you rock!! David Lujan - you suck!!!


Moroni Jessop


2 comments:

Colin said...

You ROCK Brother! I am constantly shocked and surprised by what Sarine has done and is doing... I always thought she was more than a little strange when we would visit. She would make for good comedy if the possibility for someone actually believing her psychosis were not involved. Truly a psycho! "Crazy cat lady"... only without the cats! LOL

Cukoo, Cukoo...

Miss you bro... see you all soon hopefully.

Colin

Mormon(s) of another kind said...

"That is the poorest journalism I have ever seen, Channel 12. You are a bunch of pathetic losers!"

Don't think the BBC is any better, because it's NOT. You should have seen their coverage of the El Dorado crisis.