Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Back To Life

After serious consideration, I have decided to bring my blog back to life.  I went into hiatus, because I was feeling very down.  I ended my blog for the following reasons:

1)  Rumors came to me from local people that the sheriff's office in my county had opened an investigation on me.  I'm sure they have.  All I can say is - so??  What exactly am I doing wrong??  Living with two women who are consenting adults??  I have never hid my life.  I have never concealed who I am, how I live, or how I do it.  But many of those close to me - extended family - felt like they might suffer backlash because of the things I was saying in my blog.

2)  The family was getting upset in general about my blog.  And I am talking about the whole extended clan - relatives that I haven't seen in years, sometimes decades, that never contact me, that never ask questions about me, because they read my blog.  My mom came, and told me, "They are upset about your blog."  I was baffled - why??  Oh, because I am a polygamist and I am being seen.  I am not hiding in a corner being invisible like all embarrassing family members should be.  LOL

3)  Health issues - I have had some severe health issues lately.  One of those issues has been depression.  But I am coming out of that, and I will talk about all of this soon.

4)  Marital issues - the health issues and financial problems have added to this.  I have always been open and honest about my marriages.  I have never tried to candy-coat anything.  But how much can you talk about without invading the privacy of your spouse?  I would love to talk about those things - but maybe years down the road, when things have blown over.  Yes, things are better now.  But why rock the proverbial boat?


I decided that NONE of these things should silence me.  I still have plenty to say about plural marriage, and about living plural marriage.

So starting tomorrow, I will start blogging regularly again.  I look forward to talking to you.

In the meantime, you can enjoy my Movie Blog here, and my Music Blog over here.  I am providing reviews of movies and music from the perspective of a Mormon polygamist.

Also, I am posting a picture of me, Martha and Temple taken around Easter.  I hope you enjoy.  I will  state - it doesn't matter how ugly a man is, he is defined by what is hanging from his arm, or arms in this case.  Heehee!

6 comments:

Jacky said...

Glad you are back! You have lost weight! Look great!!

Dale said...

I supported you when you took a break and were possibly ending your blog but I have to say I'm glad I don't need to support that decision any more.
I look forward to your writing! And it is so good to see you in a better spirit these days.

Moroni Jessop said...

Thanks!

DH (Dear Husband) said...

you have a very nice family and are very blessed

Mormon(s) of another kind said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mormon(s) of another kind said...

I've always enjoyed your blog, and I am glad you are back. I feel the way Dale (above) does about it. Thank you for being who you are! And the three of you look really good on this picture!