Friday, October 8, 2010

Blog - Out of Hiatus

Hi, welcome back. I've decided to bring my blog out of hiatus.

The reason it was gone - I've had computer problems. My laptop finally bit the proverbial dust and went into that light from whence laptops return no more. I have always been very particular about how I blog. It must be on my own computer. It is like some OCD thing - like mystical writers who can only write with a certain pen, I can only blog with my own computer.

But I don't have a computer - which was really frustrating, because there is so much to write about right now, in my personal life, and in the world of polygamy. Over the next several days, I will try to play catch-up.

And I will not be using my own computer. I will use the public librarym other people's PCs... anything and everything used to do to get things done in the days before I had my own laptop. (I even wrote a novel on my lunch breaks, using my emploer's equipment.)

Good to be back, and talk atcha soon!

1 comment:

Brenden said...

Good to see you back my friend, I look foward to reading your future posts! elo'him yevareh otha :)